Monday, November 8, 2010

I don't know!!!

   I don't know how deal with The guy I like Issues in his life. I don't know if he mean thing he says or trying get a reaction from who read any thing he post online. I don't want say any thing and look like ass. I'm scared for him but I should listin to the voice in my head tells me not worry about him he be ok. He not going to kill him self just cause he sad I been my self  and never try to kill my self there is time in my life I wish was dead but never did any thing to make come true cause I know wont fix any thing or undo any bad things that happen. No matter how I want give up on life I can't cause be like saying FUCK YOU MOMMY That be wrong of me to do that to her she give up her last good day for me to live this is how repay her not living my life

No comments:

Post a Comment