Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life sucks

    It been hard for me. I don't know any more what to do with my self. I been trying to starting writing again but every time I do sit down and write I can't think when I try to reading my story I'm working on to help me get idea it didn't work for me. I wish some one help me I feel so alone here I have no one to talk. I fuck up and start to liking some one online. I know why I waste my time with bull shit it never works for me but I keep doing that to my self knowing the guy I like never like me back now I pick guy I never meet in person. theres some thing about him I wish I know what it is that make me like him so much like I do. It hurts me for him think bad of me. It's hard for me to deal with it when his tweet to me calling me a psycho its like getting hit in the face every I see it I know how to deal with it I wish I cloud change his mind get him to take the time to know me better. I don't know how to talk to people I all ways say the wrong thing at the wrong time I get scare I put my foot in my mouth and start talking about some thing I don't know nothing bout and I piss people off

No comments:

Post a Comment